вторник, 14 октября 2008 г.

buy download video




Itapos;s already october 14th.im getting worried day by day
but i just cant seem to concentrate and study..
i know im going to regret, get jealous over pplapos;s result, being scold by my parents, ppl will talk behind my back..
i just hate how ppl judge..cant they mind their own business..
dont they know comparing ppl is not a good thing? it only hurt ppl..
do they ever think that..
thereapos;s no winner if thereapos;s no loser?
thereapos;s no smart ppl if thereapos;s no less smart ppl?
so, why did they make a big fuss over everything when things dont turn out the way they wanted?
dont human ever satisfied with things they got?
i thought about this a lot
maybe its a way to comfort myself..
but...i dont want to compare myself with others anymore altho i still feel a bit jealous over ppl..
i want to compare myself to the old me..
how i improved compared to the old me and etc..

sighh..spm sure makes me thinks a lot..

i need to study and hope for the best..

GOD..please watch over me~
thank you..





foxp3 flow cytometry, buy download video, buy download warcraft world, buy downloadable game.



Комментариев нет: