понедельник, 13 октября 2008 г.

company home party sales




Weird just how inconvenient a mysterious cut on the elbow can be. I donapos;t know what I did, but it really should have hurt at least a little bit at the time, judging by the level of unglamourous gore, and the fairly constant throb of post-trauma ow.
And just to make things even yummier to for all of you to read about, I keep making it worse by accident, and not noticing that happen either. Obviously Iapos;m assuming more Rodinesque poses over the course of the day than I previously thought. Iapos;m not incapacitated- I can still look bored in a darkened bar should I choose to, but it just doesnapos;t feel right, propping with my right. I am lefthanded in all activities but one. Which is weightlifting, naturally.
company home party sales, company home party plan, company home party.



Комментариев нет: